Universal Boschi in technical collaboration with ING. L. & A. BOSCHI of Italy manufactures & supplies premium quality low pressure acetylene plants of all sizes ranging from 10 to 200 m3/hr. Based on the modern and versatile designs‚ our acetylene plant is made to highest quality standards in the world. Updated by our R&D team to perfection‚ the products are fully automatic and perform the operations automatically by incorporating pneumatically controlled valves along with latest sensors and temperature controller imported from USA‚ Germany and Japan. Our acetylene plants are available in capacities from 10 m3/hr to 200 m3/hr with the latest features, including fully automatic control. We have various high quality of acetylene production plant, acetylene cylinder filling plant and acetylene gas generator, dissolved acetylene gas plant and the plants are based on the most modern and latest designs and drawings of Boschi of Italy.
Universal Boschi is a certified ISO 9001:2000 organization and the latest achievement of the company is successful approval for CE Certification. The certification makes our company the first in Asia to be certified for Cryogenic Pressure vessel‚ Plant machinery exports to Europe and USA. All weld joints are subject to dp test at every layer 100% radiography and then finally subjected to hydraulic test. Additionally‚ all the components are engineered as per the design and drawings of Dr. Boschi.Salient features of our acetylene gas plants
- The plants are designed and constructed to very strict engineering standards
- Any change to the plant or the operational procedures shall be properly approved and validated by a CE certified manufacturer
- we are supplying original latest technology acetylene plant with twin hopper automatic generator and digital control panel.
- No bulky gas holder needed
- Automatic controls for feeding water
- Maintaining temperatures‚ pressures‚ and slurry drain are full proof‚ effective and are of latest technology
- Excellent absorption of gas in cylinders
- No gas loss and high yield
- Easy and safe to operate
- Low power consumption
- Low maintenance cost
The chemical reaction between the calcium carbide and water generates acetylene. In the procedure‚ the by-product calcium hydroxide is discharged automatically from the plant. Acetylene gas burns along with oxygen as a cutting & welding torch and it offers the highest temperature of any known oxygen gas mixture. While manufacturing an acetylene plant‚ we keep in mind safety so that use only flame proof lights and electrical fittings according to CE parameters.
Acetylene being an explosion gas‚ the design of the whole plant has been made with safety in mind. In order to protect both equipment as well as personnel‚ we use auto controls‚ safety valves‚ auto vent valves‚ non-return valves and Flash Back Arrestors.